Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A blogger Returns

Hi
This blogger may never read this ..... lol
This specific blogger took a hiatus and has decided to return, albeit slowly, and continue her wonderful pictorial postings.
I did miss her blog, so I encourage all to go and enjoy her refreshing sessions.
Welcome back Ann, we all missed you.

Edited Session
I really forgot to mention two other pictorial blogs which I find interesting, so I thought why not edit this session and post my opinions.

It is not the camera equipment that takes a terrific photograph, it is the person behind the camera.
This bloggers pictorial exemplifies the above. He shows potential and has a good "eye" for capturing what he wants to portray. Take a good look at his blog.

Is photography an art form?
That phrase/question has been debated for years, and I am not going to solve or rectify that argument. However, this bloggers photographs may convince many that photography is art. Please take the time to view and appreciate this blog located here.

Walk Good

6 comments:

iqpLENS said...

Ann’s blog (Montego Bay Day by Day) is definitely a treat. It draws me closer to visiting Jamaica. Maybe someday soon I will. Since I am repeatedly told it is a photographer’s paradise.

Morpheus Rablings, thank you for all the kind words you bestowed on my blog. I sincerely hope that my images touch a few. And maybe persuade other to pick up a camera or a paintbrush and capture some microcosm part of the world.

Again, thanks for viewing my blog.

Morpheus Rablings said...

Hi BarbadoesinFocus
You are most welcome ... your photographs are a joy.
Keep up the terrific work.
Walk Good

Crankyputz said...

Love photo blogs, for the couple of minutes I visit them, I am transported to their beautiful place, only I always leave a little jealous....

Morpheus Rablings said...

@CP
I would venture to suggest that you try not to feel jealous.
With BarbadoesInFocus and MontegoBayDayByDay, their photographs are easy to interpret and by looking at them you may indulge in the hobby.
You may surprise yourself with your abilitiy.
Walk Good

LADY ROOTS said...

Idren Mopheus,
Thanks for letting us know Sistren Ann resumed posting on Mo Bay Day by Day. Her pictures show a side of MoBay that folks who don't live here rarely see. I am glad she is posting again.
Bless Up,
Lady Roots

Freakytype said...

thanks for sending out the news. i had given up on this blogger who i so loved.