Thursday, January 24, 2008

Some Inspiration

Expressing Gratitude
In the past few months I have visited a few blogs.
There are two that have given me some ideas, however, I wish to make it clear that in no way can I be as good; as they have developed their blogs to a high state of professionalism and a method of sharing.
http://mobaydp.blogspot.com/
and
http://barbadosinfocus.blogspot.com/

The owners of those blogs may never read this blog, however, I want to express my thanks to them (Ann and Keith) for showing me some possibilities.
The photographs taken by Keith, begs to win the debate "Is Photography an Art", as they draw you INTO the frame.
Ann's photo blog constantly has me wanting to see more of her work and giving the feeling of actually living in Jamrock.

Based on what I have seen from them, I decided to create a photo blog, with the caveat "it will not be as great as the above mentioned". That is not being negative, just pragmatic.

If anyone is interested to peruse my new creation, please visit.
http://menchdailystuff.blogspot.com/

P.S. mench is a German word, which in Yiddish (mensch) means "a good person"

Peace

2 comments:

iqpLENS said...

The good new is I am reading your blog. StatCounter, allows me to see who link of visit my blog. So here I am.

It goes with out saying how absolutely elated I am that you find my blog inspirational. Photography is like no other medium. I lose myself in photography at times, trying to find that near perfect shot. Photojournalism seems to be my direction now. An image can be translated differently by many. But I want folks to know my point of view.

My rule of thumb capturing images is always to shoot for me. Never shoot what you think folks like. If the publics likes an image I took, then that is wonderful.

Well, good luck with your new Photo Blog. For sure, I will be viewing. Also, I took the liberty to place links to both your blogs on my site.

I am sure Ann will be pleased as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way to visit. :)