Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grocery store rants...



I shop for groceries all the time, no big thing. It is usually a painless experience. The last few times I’ve gone to grocery stores in my neighborhood, the experience has been anything but annoying.
1) Why on earth would someone jump into the Express Checkout line when they have 20 items? The sign says 10 items or less. Did they miss the sign or are they really that inconsiderate?
2) Why on earth would someone use their American Express to pay for a carton of $2.00 blueberries and then break out their Air Miles card to further aggravate the situation? I wasn’t sure if I should just break out a Twoonie to pay for this guy’s berries or leave my ice cream at the cash and forget about my half price ice cream jug.
Is it just me or are people going insane?

Walk Good

No comments: