Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snowstorm


What winter looks like (Ottawa Style).
On December 17, 2007 we received 37cm of snow, This is a picture taken from my window , looking up the street, during the storm. According to the calendar, it is not yet officially winter ... go figure.
PS. I would like to express my thanks to this blogger http://mobaydp.blogspot.com/, as after reading that blog, I got the method on how to post pictures in my blog. This is my first time, and it is not perfect, so I will hone my skills along the way.
Thanks for being so forgiving.
Peace


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did well, so stop worrying.

Oh, you don't know what you're missing here. Warm sunshine, gorgeous beaches, balmy breezes...

Jealous yet? LOL.

Morpheus Rablings said...

@JD
LOL..... I wish
Noh cup noh brok,
noh coffee noh trow weh.

Anonymous said...

I love that proverb. I need to check out some more of our adages. I'm sure there are some I haven't heard of yet.