Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Le crime et la Punition, la Partie Trois


This cartoon appeared in the Jamaica Observer a few months ago, and I am using it to present my point of view. This is my third diatribe on the Jamaican crime situation. The situation is not getting any better, and it appears, to this blogger, that the the inhabitants of this island have given in to the rampant crime. I get the impression that the adage of "it does not affect me, so it is not true" is being adhered to by all who live on Jamrock.
If I am incorrect, then why is it that in 40 days since the beginning of the year, there has been 151 murders?
(do the math and projest it for the rest of the year)
In the Gleaner today (Feb. 12,2008), there was a letter to the editor, which further serves to embarrass the country and any decent human being. Please take the time to read the article "here"

Is Jamaica being overrun by termites or domestic terrorists?

May God help us all.

Peace
Posted by Picasa

No comments: