Monday, October 3, 2011

Interesting and Funny

They start them early in the 21st Century.
On my regular walk, I often pass this sign, and it has always intrigued me. OK, OK, not what they do (that is obvious)but when they begin the process.
I have seen other signs, and they usually state that they take children from age 1 to age X (whatever X means, it could be 5).
However, on this sign it is different, and that is what I find funny. Take a close look and it states "Daycare for ages 0-5", now tell me how they can do any daycare for age 0.
Does the mother have to come in on her eighth month?..... remember it says "Age 0". That is what I found intriguing.
They could have written "From 1 month to 5 years", but "From 0-5 years", that is what I call "Early Learning & Socialization"

Ahh Sah
Walk Good

No comments: