Saturday, November 1, 2008

Being Grateful

This is a picture of the Ottawa Civic Hospital, where I was "confined" for the past few weeks. I am on the mend, and at home now, however, I wanted to express some thoughts, which passed through my head during my forgettable stay in the hospital.
The people mentioned hereafter, may never read this blog, but my expressions are valid.
1. To the friends who sent me emails and phone calls, and kept me in their prayers ...... I am DEEPLY grateful.
2. To my immediate family, your love is unconditional and your prayers were heard and felt ...... blood is really thicker than water.
3. To my extended family (in-laws), who held paryer vigils and Novenas .... your support is overwhelming.
4. To my neighbours, who took time out of their busy day to visit me in the hospital and made sure that groceries were in the house and the refrigerator was stocked .... your actions are appreciated.
5. To my god children, (Jamaica and Toronto) who took time off work and fly to Ottawa to visit me in the hospital ... may God Bless you.

To all the above, the word "thanks" seem inadequate, however it is the only one that comes to mind.

THANKS!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: