Sunday, June 8, 2008

An Ode to .........

I have not posted for a long time, as I am still visiting doctors and taking medications.
Needless to say, I want to go back to work, however, the doctors say "not yet".
This morning I woke up, a bit angry, and while having my usual coffee, I looked at her and wondered if our relationship will continue. I will reveal her name later.
She has been with me for a long time and she makes me feel that I am a better person everytime we are together.
She has travelled with me to the eastern end of Canada, to Vermont, NY, NJ, Michigan and to various parts of Ontario. During those trips she has never uttered a whimper, just giving me a sheer joy of having her with me.
She has been with me in the coldest of winters and also the hot summers, and she has never put a foot wrong.
She is bilingual (German and English) and at times when I do something stupid, I would swear that she says something in her native language of German. She tends to gossip a lot, so if I do something that is not right, she holds the information and tells certain people.
I feed her well, and shower her with gifts together with lots of soap and water to keep her clean, I thinks she likes that.
I wonder if our relationship will continue.
When we go out, she still get stares of recognition and praises. After all the years we have been together, she still looks young with gorgeous flowing lines and willing to do my bidding.
Will our relationship continue?
I now ask the relevant question.
Why do some men (I for one) give female names to their cars?
Her name is Charli
Who do you think I was talking about?

Peace

No comments: